In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mayonesa femeninomahonesa femenino
- As for mayonnaise and non-sweet salad dressings, your carbohydrate savings will be minimal.
- Now don't give up on the lettuce - you can use low fat mayonnaise, vinegar and lemon juice instead.
- If you're used to thick, chunky chips with salt and vinegar, having mayonnaise on them instead may sound ever so slightly disgusting.
- In a slow stream, drizzle in enough oil to bind ingredients together until thick and creamy, like mayonnaise.
- Make coleslaw by mixing chopped cabbage with light mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed and salt to taste.
- Add sour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar to the pasta and toss to coat noodles.
- Use fat-free mayonnaise and salad dressings, and moderate amounts of olive oil when cooking.
- The smell and even the sight of it make me queasy, as do the other major American condiments, mustard and mayonnaise.
- Add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and enough mayonnaise to make a spreadable mixture.
- For the lavender glaze: Combine mayonnaise, mustard and red wine vinegar in a bowl and reserve.
- When eating the pizza, I forbid ketchup and mayonnaise at the table.
- You can now squeeze your way out of the sandwich doldrums, thanks to a new crop of smear-on flavored light mayonnaises.
- The tuna pasta salad was creamy with mayonnaise, and although I could taste some dill, it tasted flat and old.
- Emulsions have been chosen because they are daily present in kitchens, being the base of many different sauces and mayonnaises, salad dressings, ice creams, shakes, etc.
- It is more appetising than it sounds, having the creamy white consistency of thick mayonnaise.
- Healthy fats also include salad dressings, mayonnaise, cooking oils, and fish oils.
- Use ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise sparingly and use pepper or lemon juice in place of salt.
- Gradually add canola oil while whisking to form a thick and creamy mayonnaise.
- No visit to Amsterdam is complete without sampling a cone of French fries served with mayonnaise or peanut butter sauce.
- He tries to be sneaky when he takes mayonnaise or ketchup out of the kitchen, but I've seen him do it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.