1femenino alcaldesafemenino intendente Río de la Platafemenino alcaldesa
- It is also very difficult for mayoresses who are sometimes not even politicians and completely unaware about public life.
- She had been a deputy mayoress and a pillar of the community.
- He duly turned up on the day with his mayoress wife, Sue, and joined in the fun.
- We intend to observe the traditions, customs and practices which are attached to the mayoral office and to do our best to meet the high standards established by previous mayors and mayoresses.
- He continued to serve as a councillor, and he and his wife Gladys - whom he had married in 1953-enjoyed a term as deputy mayor and mayoress.
- Tributes were today paid to a former mayoress who devoted her life to helping others.
- Born in Braintree, he moved to Chelmsford in 1959, when he married his wife, and now mayoress, Pamela.
- The mayor of Swindon arrived in his full mayoral regalia with his wife and mayoress, Pamela.