1reina de los prados femenino
- Honey was used to make a sweet alcoholic drink called mead, which was usually flavoured with some form of herb such as meadowsweet.
- Then white umbels of pignuts contrast with the drooping honey-scented cream plumes of meadowsweet.
- Plants thriving on the meadows include oxeye daisy, yellow-rattle, meadowsweet, bird's-foot trefoil and common knapweed.
- She had sunk down to lie on the grass and was absently playing with a bloom of meadowsweet.
- Other locally common tannin-rich plants include blackberry, raspberry, rose, lady's mantle, agrimony, meadowsweet, and strawberry (all members of the rose family), geraniums, purple loosestrife, and sumacs.