In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1investigación de los ingresos de una persona para determinar si tiene derecho o no a ciertas prestaciones
- In the first place, a means test constitutes an arbitrary method for the distribution of losses.
- Thus, most programs that redistribute income involve a stigmatizing means test that identifies the recipients as having ‘lost out’ in pursuit of the American dream.
- Mothers and infants were to be given free treatment but infants were covered only up to the age of six weeks rather than 16 years, and a means test of £600 was a central part of the scheme.
- No means test and no questions about how it's spent.
- If a bankruptcy petition is challenged, the debtor must take a means test.
- The means test itself is a fairly gentle one.
- Some formerly high-earning but out-of-work debtors could still pass the means test because income will be calculated based on salary and wages for the six months prior to filing.
- The means test, for example, makes no allowance for bankruptcies due to medical emergencies.
- However, it will not require a weekly means test - and the majority of pensioners will not have to notify changes in their financial circumstances for five years, the government has said.
- The means test includes income from all sources and the value of their assets including house, stocks, shares, securities, cash in hand, in trust, lodged, on deposit or invested.
- It is common to hear people say that the Government has decided to do this or that, for example, ‘the Government is introducing means tests for disability benefits’.
- The Bankruptcy Act will implement a means test to determine ability to shell out at least a portion of arrears.
- In addition, millions of married couples would not receive the new tax credit, either because they failed the means-test, or they had no school-age children.
- The proposed law would require a means test to determine whether a consumer can file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which liquidates assets and eliminates debt, or a Chapter 13, which requires a repayment plan.
- Assistance is available to one and two-parent families with children under the age of 18 years, or students under the age of 19 years, who pass a means test.
- The new law uses a means test to determine ability to continue paying debts over an extended period of time.
- Although the first £6,000 of savings is excluded from this means test, I view this inflated interest calculation as scandalous and shameful.
1comprobar los recursos económicos de
- The government will be means-testing half the entire pensioner population.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.