- I'll have the chicken parm with spaghetti, meatballs and salad.
- I ordered a starter spaghetti with organic meatballs and fresh basil for €8.
- Gwen grabbed a bowl and began to scoop meatballs and spaghetti into it.
- The noodles were drenched in salsa and the meatballs too.
- Christina followed her to a room with a table piled high with cold cuts, meatballs, and cheese.
- There was a large bowl of spaghetti, a dish of meatballs and tomato sauce, and another side dish of long breadsticks.
- I brought them water and bread, corn flakes and candles, or meatballs.
- And if remember correctly Kate, spaghetti and meatballs was a favourite dish of yours as well.
- Jack smiled and produced a little bag of cheese and meatballs.
- We were having spaghetti and meatballs Lola style.
- Dale shrugged his shoulders and went back to his spaghetti and meatballs.
- The meatballs struck a tasty cord with both of us, as did the cubes of potatoes, but again I had issues with the tomato sauce.
- The tray of juicy meatballs was empty, save one, lonerised portion, so naturally I decided to save it from being the rejected meatball.
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- Gerrard cuts through one of the small meatballs.
- Actually, his spaghetti and meatballs looked edible.
- There was sushi, chicken and corn soup, spaghetti and meatballs and a small bowl of mango pudding.
- Steve had made spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, three different types of salad, garlic bread and plain old bread rolls.
- Jackson leaned over, spearing one of Sam's leftover meatballs with his fork.
- Well I hope you like spaghetti and meatballs, because that is what we're having.
2EEUU argot(stupid person)pánfilo masculino coloquialpánfila femenino coloquial
- Get out of here, meatball, before you join Jessica in the pool, permanently.