In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pez cebra masculino
- Such a lack of uniformity has been reported in medaka and zebrafish.
- In the medaka, cortisol treatment increased the ability of acid-exposed fish to maintain plasma sodium levels.
- This estimate is similar to the value of tilapia, medaka, and Japanese flounder.
- Genetic linkage maps have been developed for a number of fish species, including zebra fish, medaka, catfish, rainbow trout, Atlantic salmon, and Lake Malawi cichlids.
- The Japanese medaka were purchased from a biological supply company.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.