In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1médico encargado de las revisiones médicasDerecho médico forense masculino EEUUDerecho médica forense femenino EEUU
- Many of the autopsies in this group were performed under the authority of the local medical examiner.
- The move comes after a medical examiner said the former intern died through the acts of another person.
- As a medical examiner, he is somewhere between a detective and a doctor.
- Notably, Rhode Island, unlike some other states, did not at the time have a law requiring medical examiners to refrain from performing autopsies over religious objections.
- The medical examiners in our study were divided concerning the use of autopsy tissues for research purposes.
- So the medical examiner is charged with doing two things: figuring out cause and figuring out manner.
- Similarly, contact with law enforcement, medical examiners and journalists in the investigative phases of the incident can affect outcomes.
- In Nova Scotia, Canada, the medical examiner's office is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Justice.
- The medical examiner's report isn't being put to any of those uses.
- That's something that the medical examiner will try to determine, if that's possible, and then we'll go from there.
- And as I have found from my own experience as a forensic medical examiner, a strong stomach would be a close third.
- For instance, the two groups differed markedly over 107 deaths certified ‘homicide’ by the forensic pathologist medical examiners.
- An additional case was brought to the authors' attention by a medical examiner.
- We are awaiting the results of the medical examiner and any autopsy that may be performed.
- A medical examiner used dental records to confirm the skull, which showed signs of injury, did belong to Todd.
- I spoke with Dr. Arden, the medical examiner in the District of Columbia this morning.
- Well, medical examiners are performing an autopsy now on a 12-year-old girl who died at a Walt Disney World water park.
- The county medical examiner agreed, adding that his autopsy had disclosed no evidence of a heart attack or stroke.
- Dillon went to see the medical examiner who claimed that a man fitting the description of Marcus was found stabbed to death early in the morning.
- Twenty two states have medical examiners to investigate unnatural or suspected unnatural deaths.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.