In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- They took no medications and had no febrile disease in the month before the study.
- It is good practice to ensure that any partner of the patient is aware of the effects of prescribed medications.
- We also collected data on over the counter medications purchased and visits made to private practitioners.
- The side effects of medications have to be weighed against the risks of the illness.
- Although she also abuses prescribed medications, her drug of choice is alcohol.
- Personally, I agree with continued restrictions on the use of certain drugs and medications.
- We have a whole list of medications that we can offer people right now in the clinic.
- It can take decades to detect important and unanticipated side effects of medications reliably.
- Drug companies are also working hard on developing new medications to treat obesity.
- They can be useful for people who experience side-effects with other medications.
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- Some people say they need the stimulant medications and some people say they don't.
- It is important to understand it in context and avoid premature use of medications.
- So you may be able to decrease the dosages of your medications or stop taking some of them.
- Many new mothers remain reluctant to take such medications while nursing.
- Herbal remedies are used alone or in conjunction with prescribed medications.
- So we're starting to see the down side of long-term use of these toxic medications.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- He was not able to take any prescription medications with him on such short notice.
2(treatment) tratamiento masculino(drugs) medicación femeninohe's on medication — está medicado
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.