In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Religión Psicologíameditación femenino
- I've experienced something very similar with guided meditation as part of a course.
- There were no books or sources for other religious approaches, such as Eastern meditation or yoga.
- Chinese gardens typically included a building for scholarly contemplation and meditation.
- If you don't have peace in your life, it might be time to give meditation a try.
- With that, Campbell was off for a hot bath, a spot of yoga, some stretching and a bit of meditation.
- These are normally only experienced just before falling asleep, or during deep meditation.
- If you thought yoga was all about quiet reflection and meditation, this will change that.
- I personally had practised yoga and meditation and at times was quite dedicated.
- Practice yoga, meditation or have a massage to help relieve tension and anxiety
- We learn yoga and meditation but the practice slips away when you are caught up with work.
- They are urged to try breathing exercises or meditation, and to discuss the tragedy with others.
- It is good to have regular practice at something - meditation, at the very least.
- Now he was committing to no drink, no drugs, vegetarianism and two hours' meditation every day.
- So you can use the practices of yoga and meditation to find and establish your own way.
- When we practice meditation, we think and analyze more clearly and effectively.
- It is not passion, though, which fuels the real highlights of this display, but quiet meditation.
- I think it's possible to achieve any state with meditation, it just takes practice.
- You enjoy silence and natural surroundings and heal yourself through meditation.
- For years I've included at least ten minutes or so of meditation in my daily practice.
- Apart from meditation, I can't think of a better way to pull the plug and truly unwind.
2(reflection)meditación femeninoreflexión femeninowhat conclusions have your meditations brought you to? — ¿cuál ha sido el fruto de tus meditaciones / reflexiones?
- he was lost in meditation — estaba abstraído / ensimismado
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.