- These were found here - as commonly in other megalithic monuments in Ireland and Scotland - a number of stones sculptured with a singular and characteristic design in waving and concentric lines.
- On our visit to Callanish on Lewis the remarkable collection of almost 50 megalithic standing stones proves to be quite emotional for one passenger, who claims to understand the astral importance of such structures.
- The megalithic monuments of Malta have been known since the last century, and they used to be grouped with the other megalithic monuments of Europe, such as the passage graves of the Atlantic seaboard, or Stonehenge and Avebury in Britain.
- The truth of Stonehenge is that three different cultures contributed to this megalithic monument.
- During the second excavation campaign, we excavated another megalithic monument in the Knocknarea Peninsula: a court tomb at Primrose Grange, some 2km southwest of Carrowmore.