1(look/voice) amenazador(look/voice) amenazante(clouds/sky) que amenaza tormenta(clouds/sky) que amenaza lluvia(clouds/sky) amenazador literario
- The sky has lightened and the snow has stopped, but a menacing wall of clouds is heading our way fast.
- He aimed his menacing, brooding dark brown eyes directly into her own scared blue ones.
- The light barely illuminated the forest around them and it was very menacing at this late hour.
- Great rock fragments jutted out of the side, giving the castle an even more menacing look.
- The picture is grainy but that actually enhances the slightly menacing atmosphere.