In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ropa de caballero femeninoMenswear is upstairs — la sección (de) caballeros está arriba
- Some menswear shops do sell more imaginative clothes - but the assistants have rarely met any customers over the age of 36.
- The store, which opened last week in the Kirkgate Centre, is one of a limited chain which offer the group's full range of clothing, including menswear.
- He has introduced menswear in the shape of waistcoats and ties.
- As far as menswear is concerned, nothing seemed too terribly impressive to make me want to run out and buy anything for my closest male friends.
- Mr Mountford conceded the group had been helped by the revival of formal dressing, which handily for them boils down to suits, suits and more suits when it comes to the world of menswear.
- The show featured both menswear and womenswear, but next season's womenswear outshines menswear!
- His menswear pieces, to the last one, were well-built, sturdy designs that were stylishly masculine.
- There's no better time than the present to shop at EJ's menswear, as every time you purchase you are in with a chance of winning a car.
- A silk satin column wrap train dress was pretty and poised, while the silk velvet tuxedo turned out a new spin on menswear.
- The work consists of couture, lingerie, textiles and menswear.
- Milan's most recent menswear collections feature vibrant tones and a sense of personal style re-discovered.
- Emporio Armani sells a full range of menswear and womenswear, accessories, fragrances and eyewear.
- Women borrowed jackets, ties, hats and other styles from menswear to construct less frilly and ornamental ensembles.
- It is also Ireland's only trade fair dedicated to womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, footwear and accessories.
- Here is our review of the shows that, in our opinion, best represented the current and future trends in menswear.
- High fashion menswear is much more difficult to find than clothing for women but not impossible.
- Nuria Sendra showed some of the few menswear items, with her black cape being one of the more memorable.
- The company was recently restructured into two divisions, menswear and womenswear, headed by Bill Christie and Karen Schneider.
- I could go as far as saying that his style is the blueprint of dressy menswear.
- Many local menswear shops have bitten the dust in recent years, and sales at men's specialty stores haven't budged in a decade.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.