1(untidy)(room) desordenado(writing) sucio y descuidado(writing) desprolijo Cono Sur
- They have been getting messy with paints and glue to help raise funds and bring happiness to children through the Make a Wish Foundation.
- He was basically wild anyway, with his tangled and messy dark brown hair and those eyes.
- All she wanted was Tommie with his stupid, messy purple hair and dirty shoes and goofy smile.
- Her wavy brown hair was messy, tangled, and pulled into a sloppy ponytail at the nape of her neck.
- Rushing to get dress and to pack her things Rebecca race out the door with messy hair and untidy clothing.
- The game began to descend into a scrappy affair with play the balls getting messy and players getting confrontational.
- Her dark hair was tousled and messy and her eyes were red and puffy.
- His hair was very messy and dirty, since he only got to bathe about once a fortnight and he never got to brush it.
- Zach looks just like my dad, he's got these big brown eyes, and messy black hair that is all over the place.
- He had messy dirty blonde hair, too, but his eyes were chocolate brown instead of dark green.
- It's still alive in the messy hair and dirty jeans of the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
- Because my hair got messy during changing, I used her full-length mirror to pat it back in place.
- A short plump pirate with an eye patch over his right eye, messy hair and a tangled beard.
- His blonde hair, normally messy but in a totally fake way, was tousled in the true sense of the word.
- As for her dirty top and messy hair, there would not be anything inconspicuous about that.
- He has the same almond eyes, the same thin face, the same messy dirty blonde hair, everything.
- She was met face to face with a guy who had thick messy dirty blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled with laughter.
- He's tall, has olive skin, a beautiful physique and messy brown hair.
- His usual perfectly spiked dirty blonde hair was messy and it exaggerated his sharp features.
- The last one to exit was a young boy with wildly messy dirty blond hair.
2(dirty)suciohe's a messy eater — come sin modales
3(unpleasant, confused)he was involved in some messy affair — estaba involucrado en un asunto turbio
- the truth is often complicated and messy — la verdad es muchas veces complicada y desagradable
- theirs was a messy divorce — su divorcio fue muy reñido y amargo