1.1(means)método masculinoteaching methods — métodos pedagógicos / de enseñanza
- method of payment — forma de pago
- This was unknown to management, and operators often used their own methods to clear it.
- Randomised controlled trials are the best way to assess new methods of management.
- Brewers use several methods to produce beers and lagers with low alcohol content.
- The most crude method is to look at how far a politician has climbed up the greasy pole marked promotion.
- It could be down to problems with the people or the process, the methods, or the tools.
- This leads to some necessary tweaking of the rules, such as methods for breaking ties.
- Some less final, but highly curious methods have been used in the past to this pragmatic end.
- Statistics are given in support of this approach for two of the methods evaluated.
- They all have their own agendas and they all have their own methods of attracting attention.
- The interview is probably the most widely employed method in qualitative research.
- The ultimate logic of this method is automatic writing developed by the surrealists.
- The good news is that the questions seem to be very good, and the testing methods are smooth and easy.
- He had absolute belief in himself and his methods, and wasn't afraid to say so to anybody.
- New research claims people are keen to give to charity but are put off by some of the methods employed.
- The particular virtue of this method was the directness of style it engendered.
- From there we also looked at who we would approach and what methods we would use to make contact.
- That cut the journey between the two metropolises to just over half an hour by either method.
- Try to get one or two methods or techniques that you become proficient at and work on them.
- James explained why he though organic methods are being widely practiced in the area.
- It is a useful means of organizing research methods and approaches to data analysis.
- The full power of the law must be brought down on people who practise such methods.
- A much better method is to grab a leg in each hand and pull violently in opposite directions.
- After a few minutes of this without a burp I decided to try another tried and tested method.
- Driving the ribbon by this method would be opposite to our existing arrangement.
- When my son was younger and had a temper tantrum, I found the simplest methods were best.
- Using force is always the last resort and our methods emphasise the safety of young people.
- The methods used are exactly the same as for a commercial organisation selling a product.
- Infection control methods were put into place at the weekend to try and stop the spread of the virus.
1.2(methodical procedure)método masculino
2Teatrothe Method — el método (de Stanislavsky-Strasberg)
- before noun a Method actor — un actor del método (Stanislavsky-Strasberg)