In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The fresh tissues were routinely processed for transmission electron microscopy.
- Morphological analyses were carried out with light and scanning electron microscopy.
- The virus can be seen on immune electron microscopy, but most labs don't have an EM.
- The present paper describes the formation of surface callus on stem wounds of lime trees as observed by light and electron microscopy.
- The morpho-anatomical study was carried out through scanning electron and light microscopy.
- Concurrent scanning electron microscopy was carried out for morphological characterization.
- Flies were prepared for scanning electron microscopy as previously described.
- For electron microscopy, cells were fixed and prepared as previously described.
- Are you saying that their scanning electron microscopy was the same as optical?
- This species can be distinguished from P. parvum only with electron microscopy.
- The identity of adenovirus may rely on electron microscopy or immunohistochemistry.
- This allows its visualization in leaf tissues by epifluorescence microscopy.
- The kinetics of the fungal infection were followed by light, confocal and electron microscopy.
- The recesses and interior areas of an object may be viewed using video microscopy, employing an optical fibre and camera probe.
- Often, a hook-like shape of this small region was observed in electron microscopy.
- Light microscopy and low-vacuum scanning electron microscopy were used to investigate the secretory process.
- We define such an approach as functional electron microscopy.
- Scanning electron microscopy was applied to some pieces which were very rich in filaments.
- Cells were prepared and stained for electron microscopy as described elsewhere.
- Thin sections were placed on the grids for electron microscopy and stained with lead citrate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.