1(en el dormitorio) festín de medianoche
- Then later if we're all good mummy will let us stay up late and put a tent up in the garden, and we'll all run around in the dark with torches and have a midnight feast.
- The only part of boarding school I enjoyed were the midnight feasts, which became a necessity to supplement what I felt were measly breakfast and lunch rations.
- I like food you can make a midnight feast with later.
- Everything was fine until one night she came up with the brain wave idea that we'd have a midnight feast.
- A midnight feast was demanded and provided, in an exasperated but tolerant manner.
- Maybe the players will raid the tuckshop for a midnight feast.
- It was a great midnight feast filled with fun and thrill.
- Do you remember sneaking down to the kitchen and having midnight feasts?
- It felt like a boarding school midnight feast from an Enid Blyton novel.
- A restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and midnight feasts is something different.
- A midnight feast (of the diet kind) was my big idea.
- But I'm not a recluse so it was only a minor gripe and things like midnight feasts and all the fun myths that go with boarding school sort of made up for it.