1(middle part)sección central femenino
- Yet Africa and South America maintained a connection across their midsections and probably did so until about 100 to 105 million years ago.
- While resetting circuit breakers in the midsection of the aircraft, they noticed smoke and fumes.
- From the midsection on, the plot is overwhelmed by sentimental subplots, resulting in a dilution of the opening's visceral impact.
- The midsection and back of the dress were of black leather.
- While shaft midsections were recovered more frequently than either proximal or distal ends of darts, eight proximal and 13 distal ends of dart shafts were identified.
- The parts of the thick hull moved perpendicular to the midsection.
- The focal point is a rocky stream that takes up the lower midsection of the painting, while to the far left one can see a gently curving road, set off by a low fence.
- Also, and heaven knows how it would have worked, provision was made in the midsection of each outer wing panels for a bay that would carry ten small bombs.
- Of interest is that the fractures on the Mill Pond contracting-stemmed bifaces occur on the midsections of the blades.
- The midsection of the book contains chapters highlighting the development, content, and implementation of vision.