In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1partera femeninocomadrona femeninomatrona femeninomale midwife — partero masculino
- Ask the doctor, midwife, nurse or local hospital or clinic about childbirth classes near you.
- Delivering your baby at home with a nurse midwife generally isn't recommended because of the increased potential for problems due to your diabetes.
- Your midwife or health visitor will also check for jaundice.
- There are health clinics staffed by nurse midwives in rural areas.
- The study of its principles is now part of the registration requirement for nurses and midwives.
- Lynn says it helps that a number of nurses and midwives have trained in the courses.
- The health industry recruits nurses, midwives, radiographers and mammographers.
- Possible adverse events were detected by two nurses in medicine and surgery and two midwives in obstetrics.
- Childbirth without fear should become a reality for women, midwives, and obstetricians.
- Once the bleeding has been evaluated its management may remain with general practitioners or midwives.
- He announced that nurses and midwives would also be trained to counsel patients and administer the drug.
- In addition to doctors, the bill also fails to protect registered nurses and midwives who are out on call.
- A research nurse employed by the study then identified a senior obstetrician or midwife and a senior neonatologist or neonatal nurse within each of these hospitals.
- It goes without saying that no visit with the local midwife or the general practitioner was offered before the 15th week.
- Various forms of simple models are now being used to train midwives, doctors and obstetricians.
- Physicians, nurses, midwives, and pharmacists, among others, are to be roped in for the campaign.
- The doctor, obstetrician, midwife, or family practitioner is often the liaison between parents and the NICU team.
- Again, close liaison between obstetrician, midwife, general practitioner, cardiologist, and neonatologist is vital.
- Talk to your midwife or obstetrician (pregnancy specialist) about activities you should avoid during the healing period.
- Some of the midwives were trained in modern modes of delivery.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.