1masculino milímetromasculino mililitro
- Both are sold in grades by thickness, measured in mils (one-thousandth of an inch).
- Currently the American Concrete Institute's ‘Guide for Concrete Floor and Slab Construction’ recommends that the thickness of the vapor retarder be not less than 10 mils.
- The average thickness of FPO in Europe is about 60 mils, and no product sold there is less than 48 mils.
- It is graduated every mil and numbered every 5 mils.
- With a typical pop/rock record, the groove will be 2.5 mils (thousands of an inch) wide, and will move from side to side a total of 2.5 mils.
- Many have observed the benefit of using materials with a minimum thickness of 15 mils when ready-mix trucks or laser screeds drive directly on the vapor retarder.
- PCI design guides recommend routing signal lines along a similar path with trace lengths matching to within 25 mils.
- One coat of some paints will measure between 10 and 14 mils, says Rafie.
- TPOs are available in white, light gray, and black with thicknesses of either 45 mils or 60 mils.
- Another trend with EPDM has been to upgrade membrane thickness from 45 mils - the ASTM minimum - to 60 and 90 mils.
- Some sheet metal, particularly that used in the manufacture of steel studs and other steel-framing members, may also be referred to by its thickness in mils.
- Tape thickness is approximately 1.5 mils and tape path component tolerances are in the 0.0004-inch range.
- This gave us 215 mils of waterproofing protection on all of the vertical walls.
- Rousos adds that a buildup of 40 to 60 mils is very important.
- Research has indicated that the optimum thickness for the total paint coat (primer and two top coats) is 4-5 mils or about the thickness of a sheet of newspaper.
- Conventional spray and dip coatings go on in microns and mils.
- The drops have to be small enough to hang in the air instead of immediately falling to the slab surface, which puts them in the range of about 5 mils or smaller.
- Third, layout engineers also need to ensure trace lengths between lanes match to within 15 mils.