1masculino mildeumasculino mildiumasculino moho
- They collect dust and become an ideal environment for mould and mildew to grow.
- They'd see damp and dirt and mildew and mushrooms.
- To help prevent mildew, space plants to allow good air circulation between them.
- The buildings are shells with walls covered in mildew and grass growing through the floors as high as the ceilings.
- If a plastic tub is the only option, make sure it is of the sanitized type to prevent mildew and bacteria from growing.
- He pulled open a door, damp with mildew and half-rotted away.
- Watch out for mildew while the plants are dormant; if it shows up as a white or brown powder, dust with sulfur.
- For example, mold and mildew grow in moist areas, causing allergic reactions and damaging buildings.
- Could this constant moisture cause mildew to grow on and up through the concrete slab?
- Also keep an eye on walls which adjoin the bathroom - mildew can grow on a closet wall adjacent to the bathroom, for example.
- In winter, ventilation pulls out interior moisture, which tends to collect in attics and may saturate insulation or cause mold and mildew to grow.
- The mold and mildew grow because of the presence of sufficient moisture.
- Add another $5 for a gallon of deck cleaner that removes mildew, fungus, and grime.
- Three rooms have old wallpaper that is now covered with mildew because of the damp.
- Other problems that could be bothersome include mildew, leaf spot, and bacterial blight.
- It reeked of mildew and mould, like damp left in the corner of a room to fester until it sprouted life.
- At the top of the well hung a limp brown rope covered in damp mildew.
- Because your bathroom is the dampest and warmest area of your home, it's the most likely to grow mold and mildew.
- Spraying rooms with an aerosol material will not eliminate mildew problems.
- And the rainwater leaking into homes now could cause health problems months from now when mould and mildew grow in the carpets and air-conditioning ducts.
1(plant) cubrirse de mildeu(plant) cubrirse de mildiu(fabric/wall) enmohecerse(fabric/wall) cubrirse de moho
- Loose tiles clinked underfoot and I glimpsed spoiled frescoes which had faded, mildewed or simply disappeared under whitewash.
- The spare clothes I took with me look like mildewing rags.
- Truckloads of clothing mildewed and had to be burned because they were simply unusable.
- Use 100% polyester thread to help prevent the thread from mildewing.
- Most roses grown in too much shade will quickly mildew.
- Acid-free and treated with a fungicide to prevent mildewing, the sheets are offered with cold press, hot press and rough surface textures, and are available in 140-and 300-pound weights.
- Carefree is made of recycled gallon milk jugs and detergent bottles, and won't mildew or stain.
- Then, she came back, and I told her it was going to mildew since it was all wet.
- Water accumulation can cause straw bale walls to mildew and eventually decompose, and earthen walls to deteriorate and collapse.
- About 3 months into moving here, we noticed that every time there was a heavy rain the ceiling of our master closet would get sort of wet and look vaguely like it was mildewing.