1banco para ordeñar masculino
- He remembered he had often cursed the brindle cow and her mates, and had sometimes flung milking stools.
- The overflow had assembled into lawn chairs and milking stools, and stretched out in masses as if waiting for the five fishes to be subdivided.
- Skilled woodworkers would also be adept at making two other items in John's series: shepherd's crooks and milking stools.
- General police psychology is like a three-legged milking stool with one short leg.
- Where does your average Kansas milk maid possibly find herself a milking stool in these days when hi-tech machines have taken over from the traditional practice?
- She heads for the cow, giving her some hay and oats before getting down onto the milking stool.