1sombreros de señora masculino
- To be fair, the stereotypes abound as much as fake flowers on expensive millinery.
- Visitors to this year's Show will find a wide range of consumer goods, fashion wear, millinery, equestrian clothing, tack, antiques, wines and confectionery on a record 311 trade stands.
- She wears her invisible millinery lightly, though.
- It is my wish that the Paris couturiers reduce the size of the ladies' hats this season, as in years past I have had many unpleasant encounters with enormous millinery.
- This book covers basic sewing, setting up a workroom, pattern draping, millinery, boning, fabrics, shoes, armour, and many other subjects.
- Without Milan, there would be no millinery; without Genoa, no blue jeans; without Naples, no ice-cream.
- Even before they joined up, Frances was designing exclusive millinery to compliment the exquisite footwear.
- Getting men to take an interest in what they look like has traditionally been considered uphill work, and in the grand scheme of the fashion industry, the status of menswear has tended to rank somewhere beneath novelty millinery.