1pastelillo hecho con mincemeat
- Witnesses have said he had been walking down the beach earlier in the evening eating a mince pie and swigging from a bottle of Sherry.
- If you require more than the usual mince pie and glass of sherry left on the mantelpiece, please leave your order in the comments and I'll see what I can do.
- Passengers are greeted on board with a mince pie and mulled wine for the adults and squash and biscuits for the children.
- The £6 ticket includes a beer, glass of wine or soft drink and a mince pie.
- It'll eat the mince pie, probably drink the sherry.
- Ann ignored the baguettes and sugary cakes, and selected a mince pie which she felt was overpriced at 99p.
- For every house in which a person eats a mince pie during the twelve days of Christmas he or she will enjoy a happy month in the coming year.
- Perhaps I should sit down with a mug of mulled wine and a deep-filled mince pie before I get overcome with the excitement of it all.
- Mulled wine is available for £2.50 or £3.25 with a warmed mince pie.
- It's a feeling remarkably similar to one you get in the first week of January when countless helpings of Christmas pudding and mince pie are adorning our middles.
- This is a chance for the council staff to get together, have a drink and a mince pie and know that we really do appreciate everything that they did.
- Adults can use their ticket to collect a drink or tea/coffee and a mince pie at the bar.
- And now I'm home, with coffee and a mince pie, about to start a few of the small rewrites for The Book.
- While the mums relaxed with a cup of coffee and a mince pie the group of eight children all aged under 10 searched the shelves for something special.
- It's a nice Christmas gesture and I, with many others, will be tucking into my mince pie and tea without any feeling of dissatisfaction.
- If you also refused the first mince pie someone offered you over Christmas, you would then suffer bad luck.
- Price includes a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie.
- Add your favourite accompaniments - roasted parsnips and red onions, bacon rolls, Brussels sprouts and bread sauce - and finish with a warm mince pie or three, and you have a Christmas dinner worth celebrating.
- The neighbours will have to work hard next year to top the offer of a spot of skating on Christmas Eve in between a mince pie and glass of mulled wine.
- Thank you to all the children who left me a mince pie and a glass of something nice to drink on Christmas Eve.