1guardaespaldas masculinogorila masculino argotguarura masculino México
- At the end of the night the celebrity was about to be taken off by his minders.
- But the Deputy Prime Minister appeared to enjoy the white-knuckle ride, grinning throughout in the company of a couple of minders wearing shades.
- For starters, Harry is enjoying what is billed as an extended Australian holiday in the company of a large contingent of palace minders.
- She made one hell of an entry - with eight minders, hotel staff greeting her and fans cheering.
- Joining them is Hallyday, who plays a higher-ranking mobster and their minder, and Renaud, a scruffy, dangerous criminal known only as ‘Zero.’
- The group are part of the Tough Talk programme, which is made up of power lifters and body builders who have all been involved in the shadier side of life as debt collectors, racketeers, minders and nightclub doormen.
- The 19-year-old star's minders seemed reluctant to let him down from a snow-capped stage to meet fans in the square behind barriers as he launched into a rendition of his hit Any One Of Us.
- The chart-topping star spoke to the rather bleary-eyed Barbara for a couple of minutes before he passed the phone back to Jason and was ushered away by his minders.
- A few minutes later Mr Griffin himself turned up surrounded by minders; shaven-headed, bull-necked and looking like cheap club bouncers talking into radios and wearing black gloves for effect.
- G8 leaders and their entourage of minders, spin-doctors and gofers would need to take up permanent residence at Gleneagles if they ever hoped to match the excesses of the Holyrood debacle.
- The man who knows the answers to these and score of other questions arrived at the meeting 15 minutes after it was scheduled to begin, surrounded by a phalanx of burly minders.
- His secret: warning Mandela's minders that thousands of journalists would be descending, and offering to ‘organise them’ in exchange for a meeting.
- The man who carried out the forcible ejection, it now emerges, was a burly fellow who is described as ‘a freelance car clamper, celebrity minder, and former nightclub bouncer.’
- Which he wanted to do at Blacktown earlier in the week, but unfortunately his minders created an invitation only affair to protect him from getting lynched.
- He was just two paces in front of me, he had no minders around him.
- This, it might be argued, would amount to a polite way of saying that Tyson's minders are seen in parliamentary circles to be protecting us at least as much as they protect the fighter.
- Meanwhile, corporate crook Red Hammernut appoints a brutish farm crew boss named Tool as Chaz's bodyguard and minder.
- There was the story of one of his security minders who took over the job, determined not to make the mistake of his predecessor in trying to keep pace with Gerry in doing the round of bars of an evening.
- As Hart's bodyguard / minder, she takes this movie, flings it over her shoulder and stomps on it.