In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1modo de pensar masculino
- The whole mindset of most of our people is simply not convincing that we mean business.
- Yet there is a mood and a mindset out there that will be hard to change.
- We are still trapped in a destructive mindset, never mind the even-worse Americans.
- What a truly foul argument - and all too typical of the mindset of the British establishment.
- I really don't think that that is a fair indicator of the mindset of a people.
- How typical of the mindset which has ruined state education for decades.
- These terms are thrown about to create a mindset that justifies the actions of some nations.
- I guess what you get out of it depends on the mindset with which you approach it.
- There is something in the Indian mindset which makes us reluctant to pay for media.
- It is simply lost in the mindset of its own prejudices and cannot find a way out.
- What is less apparent is the effect the Scottish game will have on the mindset of the Irish team.
- His mindset is characteristic of many smart young Americans, and matters a lot to the rest of us.
- His mindset is to forget the US Open and get on with playing this week and the week after.
- There's no guarantee that he's of a liberal mindset, no way of knowing what his reaction might be at all.
- My main idea was just to point out that the mindset of someone who would willingly die is not as alien as the media would have us believe.
- This mindset is summed up by a conversation I had this week with a friend.
- Job insecurity is a bigger factor in the mindset at the moment than for some time.
- Still it is one way to address an appeal body with a different mindset - exclude them.
- It also says something about the psyche of the Newcastle manager and the mindset which he demands of his players.
- It also changed forever the mindset of those who were present on that fateful day.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.