1Minga Ming vase — un jarrón del período Ming
- the Ming dynasty — la dinastía Ming
- Leading the BBC at this moment does feel a little bit like skateboarding down a flight of stairs holding a Ming vase.
- The reddishness of the unglazed portion of the dish is characteristic of early Ming porcelain.
- Was it the landlord's fault for leaving Ming china in the hallway?
- To paraphrase Evelyn Waugh, entrusting LaBute with Byatt's book is like putting a Ming vase in the hands of a chimp.
- He was particularly struck by the quality of transitional Ming blue-and-white at its best.
- Handling them like Ming vases, the Inglebys reveal them one by one, their impact increasing by accumulation.
- Between the Ming vase and the plastic salt shaker sat the red ball, perfectly whole.
- Detectives raided the home of a suspected burglar - and found a haul of Chinese Ming vases on the kitchen table.
- The first one can be absent-mindedly tossed on the floor, then you can stick one in that Ming vase and another in the flower pot.
- Jammed inside this tunnel was a broken piece of Ming china.
- That Ming vase can sit in your study for five years or more before you see its value appreciate substantially.
- We'll roll up the carpets, hide the Van Goghs, cocoon the Ming vases and allow only plastic glasses.
- So I cannot be used for anything concrete and I sit like a decoration among Ming vases.
- For Croatia and Middlesbrough it was like watching a precious Ming vase wobble on its pedestal.