In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1información errónea femenino
- He said misinformation, as well as lack of information are problems to consider.
- It was so interesting it deserves to have its misinformation corrected.
- No one is going to get a better self-image if the information they receive is in reality misinformation.
- Learn to identify and refute official misinformation when you see it.
- There had even been worries that it could have been deliberate misinformation.
- They don't want to give people news or information-they give them misinformation.
- To spread misinformation and make derogatory and intolerant remarks about any group is unacceptable.
- After all, what's to prevent vandals from deleting information or adding misinformation?
- Given the importance of public opinion, let us counter misinformation with a modicum of information.
- In addition, letters of apology were sent to Josephine by some of those who had given misinformation about her.
- What a pity you have allowed yourself to be used by Liberal Democrat mischief-makers to publish misinformation.
- But, sadly, this is a subject that has become buried under a mountain of misinformation and propaganda.
- This makes finding information quicker and easier, but also allows replication of misinformation.
- What we do not need is the selective, or careless, transmission of misinformation or disinformation.
- You find that most of their information and propaganda is based on misinformation.
- Sometimes misinformation, exaggerated fictions and relics of wartime propaganda are reported in the media.
- And it can be a way of spreading misinformation or distorted information quickly.
- Ironically this mine of medical misinformation about sexuality was intended to exalt the state of matrimony.
- And they came out with a whole host of false pricing comparisons and we are fighting back against that misinformation.
- How could it have avoided becoming just another part of the whole elaborate web of half-truths, misinformation and spin?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.