In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1economía mixta femenino
- Virtually every social system is a mixed economy, and in each case the proper name for it is that of the dominant partner in the mix.
- Before entering into an investigation of the interventionist system of a mixed economy, two points must be clarified.
- In the 1930s through the 1950s the belief became popular that capitalism could only survive in an amputated way, in the form of a mixed economy or as a social market economy.
- The party of Small Business, believers in a mixed economy rather than fanatical free-marketeers, at least, as long as a mixed-economy works.
- A widely popular, though nonetheless erroneous, construction holds that we face no dichotomous choice between regimes, but rather have evolved a new form of governance, a mixed economy.
- Obsession with the narrow economic and social concerns of managing the mixed economy sidelined other issues, such as immigration, national identity, or the environment.
- China has a mixed economy, one in which the government's role and institutional legacies from the former command economy have had profound effects on the geography of production.
- Attention will be given to the theoretical problems of pure collectivism and to applied problems of mixed economies.
- As an architect of Indian development, he steered India toward adopting a mixed economy with a large public sector and considerable state control of the private sector.
- There is wide support for the mixed economy - a private enterprise economy subject to government controls - as well as for state provision of welfare services.
- By rights there should be a reassessment of the whole epoch of privatisation and uncontrolled capitalism and a return to the mixed economy.
- It paid lip-service to the mixed economy, but viewed private enterprise with distaste.
- On politico-ideological grounds, they would not and could not embrace a mixed economy approach to the transformation process.
- In mixed economies, people may fear a monopolist because a person with so much control over the market has the opportunity to use the regulatory power of the state for his or her own benefit.
- All universal organizations include members with capitalist, socialist, and mixed economies.
- Toward the end of the Cold War, the major political debate in western countries was economic - between advocates of a mixed economy and advocates of a largely privatised economy.
- All successful economies - capitalist, socialist or mixed economy social democratic - have to harness the talents of people who have ideas and organisational acumen.
- The contemporary inhabitants of so-called mixed economies live in the presence of two distinct and incompatible systems of pricing and resource allocation.
- In contrast, the link between improved performance and either a mixed economy of financing or greater private provision is less clear and, in so far as it exists, highly complex.
- Since the existence of government virtually necessitates second-best policies, the marginal conditions can be no guide for intervention in a mixed economy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.