1mezcla de especias femenino
- Combine the butter, sultanas, currants, sugar, mixed spice, cinnamon, ginger, bicarbonate of soda and water in a saucepan.
- Add the flour, mixed spice, cinnamon, butter, egg, sultanas and remaining sugar to the yeast mixture and mix using a knife until a sticky dough forms.
- This is a cognac with an enjoyable smell of black pepper, mixed spice and peels, and the palate is tantalised pleasantly by this harmony.
- Sift the flour, mixed spice, nutmeg and baking powder together.
- Pour the whole bottle of wine into a pan, zest the orange and lemon into it and add the mixed spice.