In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There is a modeling clay that is nearly all silver once it is baked in your oven.
- Their works - be it be painting, clay modelling or videography - are great.
- As well as sketching, oil and water colour painting, clay modelling is also available.
- I might even get some modelling clay and have a go at that too.
- They constructed threedimensional representations of flowers in the block area using carpet squares and in the art center using modeling clay.
- From clay and modeling tools to kilns and how-to-books.
- Plopped down about the meadow, and rimming it, are towering blobs of rock that resemble huge piles of modeling clay.
- Sometimes he also depends entirely on his modeling of the plaster to create the form - as in the upper part of the piece I allude to as the melting tombstone.
- Pewter embossing combines the antique art metal techniques known as chasing and repousse - the hand modeling or embossing of thin sheets of metal for decorative effect.
- There were also storytellers, a dance teacher and a clay modelling expert to add spice to the children's activities.
- It began to import an English clay that allowed for much finer modeling of details.
- Some students have been making wacky farmyard animals out of modelling clay, which will be out on display.
- Another boy worked with his grandma on a fish smoking shed, creating endless numbers of kippers out of modelling clay.
- Zack and I spent last evening making modelling clay figures at the kitchen table.
- In terms of both modelling and the decoration applied to his surface - a cross-eyed butterfly caught in the gaze of a greedy frog - he is a tour-de-force.
1.2(making models)modelismo masculino
- Experts say the results are an important step toward building quantum devices that could be used for quantum modeling and cryptography.
- Kinetic modeling showed that arrests are due to the formation of multiple bonds.
- Logistic regression modeling was used to estimate the odds of needle-stick injuries and near misses associated with various factors.
- Where even this approach is unsatisfactory, the full complexity of three-dimensional modelling must be faced.
- In painting, drawing, three-dimensional modelling and computer graphics, no other architect comes close.
- Geodynamics applies physical theory to dynamic geological phenomena, and is usually characterized by mathematical or numerical modelling and quantitative prediction.
- Reliability modelling is a common statistical and engineering technique used to ascertain the reliability and safety of alternative structures of systems.
- Complex modeling, simulation, and engineering tasks are often broken into pieces and assigned to multiple systems.
- To architects who typically work in 2D to design buildings with square corners and vertical walls, such modeling may seem overly complicated.
- Mathematical modelling has been used to tackle this problem for many years, and a core approach is well established.
- The last three decades have seen major advances in description and modelling of the development of post-fire tree populations.
- In other words, classes in mathematical modeling can help change the academic culture of biology and ecology departments.
- As well as the one that we have discussed, human movement raises many problems that can be tackled by mathematical modelling.
- The comprehensive coverage of economic modelling, and productivity and efficiency analyses as well as workforce themes, is treated briefly in the following part.
- Notice that modeling and simulation are necessarily close-tied together.
- Again, mathematical modeling has shown that disease progression may be caused by viral evolution.
- The essence of mathematical modelling is simplification.
- The ‘problem formulating technique’ is central to theory and practice of mathematical modeling.
- Updating of its contents is most timely in view of the recent interest in mathematical modelling of oil field development techniques.
- Morphological modeling or geometric modeling plays a key role in determining local three-dimensional flow feature.
2Indumentaria Fotografíaprofesión de modelo femeninoshe did some modeling — trabajó de / como modelo
- After nine years of modeling, the silver screen beckoned and a star was born.
- And he has also been working for a series of modelling agencies around the UK.
- Fashion modelling has existed for more than four centuries.
- She was signed by a top London modelling agency at the age of 15.
- He continues his modelling career between acting jobs and is based with a Manchester agency.
- The institute's Delhi branch will be managed by seasoned professionals from the fields of acting, modelling and choreography.
- Women certainly seem to take centre stage when it comes to the world of fashion and modelling, and the few men in the profession appear to be a class apart.
- I'd been doing some modeling and some acting in England, yes.
- What do you reckon, do you think we should give our modelling career one last shot?
- But the 18 year old, who took to the catwalk for the fashion week, has already learned that modelling is not all about glamour.
- So, her modelling career has been pretty much like her singing career, then.
- It's just not a profession for me… modelling has showcased what life is all about.
- ‘Although I sometimes feel very tired, fashion modelling is still a very attractive job,’ she said.
- So there's no modeling career down the road when you're done playing?
- I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with New York and LA being the epicenters of acting and modelling.
- In fact, all through my modelling career my age stayed around 21.
- The modelling and casting agency and the events departments have been initiated as a part of Phase 1.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.