- Farmers from as far as Jilingarra, Gidgegannup, Merredin and Armadale visited the farm to see a team of local shearers and the preparation of mohair for sale.
- Lesotho's abundance of cattle, sheep, and goats provides a basis for a wool and mohair industry.
- The business developed into three strands: one dealing in mohair, another in combing wool to be sold on to spinning factories and the third in hand-knitting wool.
- Their large herd of Angora goats that are sheared for the fiber the goats produce, mohair, are rounded up twice a year.
- In addition, he has drawn federal subsidies for the mohair wool his sheep produce.
- His great-uncle started the business in the mid-19th century when he moved to Bradford from Turkey to trade in opium for the pharmaceutical trade, wheat, barley, fur and mohair.
- I can't think of a single subsidy that actually got eliminated, not even honey or mohair.
- The major exports are manufactures, wool and mohair, food, and livestock.
- Three local shearers will be in action and a professional mohair classer will inform people of the grades and differences in quality of mohair.
- The house's owner, the elderly founder of the local wool and mohair trading warehouse, passed away and left the place to his grandson.