1(hairstyle)corte de pelo a lo mohicano masculino
- A guy with a green Mohican slapped Evan on the back, and left the office, chewing gum loudly in my ear as he passed.
- The models wore sky-high Mohicans, stripy knee-length and bright ankle socks (along with spiky heels) and carried teddy bears on chains.
- First let's remember the past - the mid-parting cut, the Mohican, the long golden locks of hair, the neo-nazi look, the humble, non-dyed brown hair style.
- The bride's father wore a gangster outfit complete with trilby and spats, Andy's punk friends sported colourful Mohicans and four of the guests came as the Addams Family.
- One of the band members starts shaving the head of the bassist into a sloppy Mohican.
- But it is kept slightly longer on top and down the back to look like a bit of a Mohican.
- Ross, who is a hairdresser, insists customers aren't put off by his massive Mohican.
- In the last few years the soccer star has sported shoulder-length hair, a Mohican and ‘cornrows’ but is probably most famed for his £300 skinhead.
1(American Indian)mohicano masculinomohicana femenino