In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1biología molecular femenino
- In many cases, these mutants are characterized with regard to phenotype, physiology and molecular biology.
- It's true that subjects like organic chemistry and molecular biology are notably non-mathematical.
- During the past two decades, we have witnessed exponential growth in the fields of genetics and molecular biology.
- The integration of molecular biology and paleontology can address many large-scale questions.
- His work utilizes techniques from membrane biophysics and cell and molecular biology.
- Bacteriophages have served as an historical centerpiece in the development of molecular biology.
- Modulating gene expression and exploring gene function are major aims in molecular biology.
- At this level of inquiry, psychology, neuroscience, and molecular biology closely interact.
- His research focuses on plant molecular biology, genetics, and bioinformatics.
- The characterization of the protein folding process represents one of the major challenges in molecular biology.
- A central paradigm of molecular biology is that a protein's structure is determined by its amino acid sequence.
- The combination of Darwinism and molecular biology has created the orthodoxy known as neo-Darwinism.
- With the emergence of molecular biology and genetics, these two points of view have become ever more synthesized.
- The book is set out with the chapters concerning genomics and molecular biology at the beginning, and those covering physiology at the end.
- There has been an explosion in our understanding of the biology and molecular biology of lung cancer over the past decade.
- Modern molecular biology and biotechnology are hugely dependent on an underlying understanding of chemistry.
- Researchers have turned to the science of molecular biology in an attempt to decipher this complex problem.
- In the fall, Juliet plans to study biochemistry, molecular biology, and environmental science.
- It has become an integral and essential element of biotechnology and molecular biology, transforming the very way in which modern biology is conducted.
- This work now involves electron microscopy and comparative molecular biology to estimate relationships.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.