In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1electrónica molecular femenino
- They plan to study the structure of molecular layers sandwiched between two conducting surfaces, a configuration directly relevant to molecular electronics.
- A key challenge in molecular electronics is making electrical contacts to the fragile molecules, chemical chains that are easily damaged.
- The Dutch team that crafted the world's first functioning transistor from a single carbon nanotube in 1998 has taken another major step in molecular electronics.
- However, recent breakthroughs in molecular electronics have been announced that will extend or even accelerate density doubling well into the mid-21st century.
- ‘Although many classes of molecules can be used for molecular electronics, only a small percentage of these have been assessed so far,’ Flood said.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.