In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Beyond silicon and moletronics lie redefinitions of computing that are much stranger and harder to conceive.
- The molecular properties of this technology provide the basis for future development of moletronics and nano-computing.
- If their experiments continue to advance at a steady pace, within a decade moletronics will be able to do nearly everything currently done using silicon - and more.
- Indeed, the new era of moletronics is beckoning just as silicon-era technologists are achieving stunning levels of transistor density.
- The field of molecular electronics - moletronics - is growing fast, and while researchers are keeping their feet on the ground for now, the ideas are flowing thick and fast.
- molecular electronics
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.