1coloquial(mother)mamá femenino coloquial(as form of address) mamá coloquial
- She followed Helena everywhere, but always kept glancing back to check on her momma, as though she were the worried parent.
- I'm a girl, so my momma didn't fill me in on how this is done.
- Twelve was the year my daddy died and my momma got sick.
- You always know what to expect from an Elvis movie, and this one settles comfortably into its well established formula like a baby kangaroo in its momma's pouch.
- I have written the last few chapters on my momma's computer.
- His momma knows him as Haywood but you know him as Dwayne from what may have been the best show in the 70s.
- Your momma never told you, there'd be days like this.
- Andrew lit up, and threw his arms around his momma.
- ‘I guess I'd ought to get home, my momma will be surely looking for me,’ she said softly.
- You can certainly tell Sammy got her looks from her momma.
- Field reporters interviewed soldiers who would smile broadly at the camera and sheepishly adjust their helmets as they asked if they could say ‘Hi’ to their mommas.
- Terri hoped she'd find her momma there but she didn't.
- If the party won't even stand up for our mommas, who'll stand up for the party?
- I want to thank my momma for never teaching me selflessness, and I really wanna thank my college coach for never benching me for missing class.
- I want to say to my babies that your momma loves you so much, and your daddy, this whole family loves you so much.
- They told me it had to be tame and I thought, well, these are definitely not things my momma would want to hear, so I guess I can't pass it off as tame.
- But I feel compelled to be a bit more polite about it, because… my momma raised me that way.
- When I look at him, I can see all your momma's drive and ambition.
- Their momma is in control of that, and she hasn't allowed me to see them in years.
- When my momma got paid on a Friday she'd leave and I watched her walk across the yard.
2argot(woman)mamita femenino coloquialtía femenino España coloquialmamacita femenino México coloquial