1ricachón masculino coloquialricachona femenino coloquial
- Some parties regard the Asian community as walking moneybags.
- Still, there should be some moneybags who could do this much at least.
- She had heard some stories about this moneybags.
- If the Democratic party wants to tap into those moneybags, they need someone who can speak their language.
- It seems to have raised close on €1 million, which says something for the loyalty of the old moneybags that have supported the party through the years, in bad times and in worse times.
- Since when does good mean anything to you, moneybags?
- Patrick the moneybags of the gang with a supermodel girlfriend, is cuckolded by Serge, the class clown.
- And allow me to kindly inform you that our parents are filthy moneybags.
- One hundred days into his tenure as the high-energy, higher-decibel chairman of the party, he is in trouble with party moneybags.
- Hey moneybags, do you want to donate to the poor, overworked and underpaid resident foundation?
- Why not pick up a copy of the Sunday Times and read about the smuggest moneybags in Britain?
- Has it finally dawned on you that your reputation as an entertainer - for the crowds and therefore, for the corporate moneybags - is fast overshadowing your greatness as a batsman?
- The dotcom era is over, Simon may well find himself out of the picture as the moneybags get a real manager to run the show.
- He also takes his swings at the greedy northeastern moneybags' who exploit the South for its cheap labor plantation economics.
- Every moneybags who invests in a publication becomes a more fascinating person overnight, acquiring cachet beyond their millions.
- You hear all sorts of rumours, but I can assure fans that we are not the moneybags of the Conference.
- It is his job as moneybags in chief to tell the Government more or less everything is too dear.
- Trying to chum it up with the moneybags now are you, Kea?
- They have been treated as sacrosanct, even though they are the moneybags behind the global scheme.
- If they were really lazy moneybags they would avoid playing in high handicap competitions, because it is tough!