- The practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of public opinion rejected by the minds and hearts of men.
- There are money changers everywhere but exchange rates are often best in the banks and you can withdraw cash from ATMs.
- Some accounts say that Thabit was a money changer as a young man.
- The friendly bank staff directed us to their favourite money changer, at that time lolling around on the steps outside the bank.
- I will be having dinner with Kim and then we are going off to the money changer for some currency swop.
2EEUU(dispenser)aparato que contiene monedas para dar el cambio