1(trickery)trapicheo masculino coloquialchanchullos masculino coloquial
- You can easily arrange to have whatever files you want turned over in case there's any monkey business.
- Much more of this monkey business and every riot in every corner of a foreign land will be blamed on provocation by racist locals.
- It seems that 2003 is off to a good start as, this week, DJs big and small will provide many a chance for tomfoolery and monkey business.
- He now looks back on his past monkey business with a keen sense of revisionism.
- There is some serious monkey business going on here.
- I felt that it would have left things open to what Dan called monkey business.
- There have been no allegations of monkey business at City Hall since Miller has been mayor and that's good.
- What monkey business are you two doing in the middle of the hallway?
- But you're a different story, you can keep an eye out that the three of them don't get up to any monkey business.
- When you look at these pictures, you know there was no monkey business, and that I was not sneaking around trying to steal pictures of people.
- After the boy gets booted out of the house, I reassure Dad it was a totally innocent peck and that there was no monkey business going on.
- A quick glance at last week's papers reveals that it's monkey business as usual on Wall Street.
- That's right I'm a social deviant, I was born with a special talent for monkey business.
- Both allege market monkey business by packers who use captive supplies.
- There doesn't seem to be any monkey business here.
- Both Max and a persuasive emailer with firsthand knowledge have convinced me that there was no monkey business with the economic assumptions.
- I had to assure her there was no monkey business going on.
- Was there any suspicion of monkey business in the fire?
- I think that when you have the television screens in the courtroom, less monkey business goes on.
- Now go take a shower, and no more monkey business or you'll be late for school, she says grumpily.
2(of children)diabluras femeninotravesuras femeninoto be up to (some) monkey business — estar haciendo alguna travesura