- I'd lay bets that her upbringing was rigid and moralistic.
- We need to have more debate and action about the real issues rather than another moralistic and ultimately fruitless debate.
- Fertility behaviour was consequently interpreted in a conservative and moralistic way, and the decline in the birth-rate was attributed to the ‘selfishness of women’.
- I detest any attempt to sell science for political or moralistic ends.
- I am very concerned about moral issues but I hope in a non - moralistic way.
- Whatever their true motivations, there can be little doubt that the company is adopting an increasingly moralistic stance toward its customers, and internet users in general.
- As might have been expected by anybody outside the blinkered world of health promotion, moralistic anti-smoking propaganda directed at adolescents has proved counterproductive.
- He gave them a brief history of his culture and explained his heritage before telling traditional native stories, complete with moralistic values.
- Having inflexible, overly moralistic policies for dealing with those who deal in drugs may be unrealistic in this environment if there are other priorities.
- But if he wants to be so moralistic, shouldn't his ministers also behave morally?