In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1depósito de cadáveres masculinomorgue femenino América Latina
- At the city morgue, workers nailed together coffins and put some of the dead in an ambulance to transport them to cemeteries.
- The two bodies were transferred to the city morgue in Fairview around midday for post-mortem tests.
- The body was then exhumed and taken to the city morgue in Marino where a post-mortem was carried out.
- His body lay unrecognised in the city morgue for three days.
- For some reason, he had crossed his home address off his passport, so his body went unidentified in the city morgue for three days.
- Postmortems on bodies are usually carried out in Dublin in the city morgue, or nationwide in hospital mortuaries.
- SAS troopers also spend about a week in a morgue, observing post-mortem examinations to develop an understanding of anatomy.
- Medical samples such as human tissue, blood, and other bodily fluids, are taken from the morgue to the laboratory to be tested.
- On the way to the morgue, a police officer heard the man gasp for air and they immediately took him to the emergency unit at the nearest hospital.
- It was impossible to independently verify the death toll, but the hospital morgue was so full yesterday that five corpses had been laid outside under blankets.
- They offered to pay $4,325 toward the funeral in addition to the casket and transportation to the morgue.
- Shortly after that, his body was taken to the city morgue for autopsy.
- Her body had already been taken to the morgue at the hospital.
- However, they refused to outline the cause of the deaths until the State Pathologist examined the bodies, which were last night at the morgue in the General Hospital.
- Relatives of the dead headed to the city morgue for the grisly task of identifying their loved ones.
- The local hospitals and morgues have only 8 bodies, all civilians.
- Dozens of family members wandered desperately between hospitals and morgues where they looked over badly burned bodies.
- I also needed to visit the morgue to check out the dead woman again.
- But mostly, they end up cold and lifeless in morgues.
- A post-mortem was carried out at the city morgue after the body parts were removed from the Royal Canal.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.