verbo intransitivomoseying, moseys, moseyed
1well, guess I'll just mosey along — bueno, pues me voy yendo
- I'll just mosey on down to the store — me voy a dar un paseo hasta la tienda
- It didn't take too long to find my bag on the carousel, and I moseyed on out of the terminal in Sydney to ring for my lift.
- I stood up and moseyed through the shops until I saw a little denim messenger bag and bought it with my credit card.
- Lillian moseyed on over at that point and asked us what we were drinking.
- Greg moseyed out of the trailer and ambled over to his bike, taking comfort in the knowledge that the police would be looking for a guy in a Santa suit.
- However, this wasn't good enough, so after 10 heated minutes I moseyed on home to get my passport.
- And without further instruction, Scarlet moseyed on over to where I was and put her arm across my shoulder like an old friend.
- I was out the door and on my way to school in about forty minutes, walking at an unusually slow pace that one could almost consider moseying.
- With that she hopped outside and moseyed over to her trailer.
- Ignoring it I stood up and moseyed over to the magazine rack to find something more educational.
- Well, we'd best be moseying along.
- Billie moseyed over stroking the dog as she came.
- Kids who would have been at school today moseyed along the street aimlessly, chatting to friends and laughing about their favourite South Park episode.
- Ryan managed to catch me before he moseyed on out.
- After the last students had moseyed out, they grabbed their books and backpacks and made their way down the stairs to Mr. Glinner's desk.
- We all say bye and wave again, and she and David mosey on out of the coffee shop.
- Oh, wonderful, now everyone is moseying over to their friends and chit-chatting.
- Ashton sighed and moseyed over to the chair behind me.
- We moseyed on over to the theatre as leisurely as we could, and yet we still got there roughly twenty minutes early.
- In the meantime, mosey on down to Blackpool for a chat with the cast.
- Let's mosey on over to the drink table shall we?
- So I moseyed down to the video shop and borrowed The Matrix.