In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The multidisciplinary medical notes become unwieldy and incoherent, and the drug chart runs to many pages.
- The authors of this review favored a multidisciplinary approach in the evaluation of sow housing systems.
- However, a shared care, multidisciplinary approach has many advantages.
- He and his partners introduced weekly multidisciplinary meetings, an approach that was ahead of its time.
- I would really like to work in that department, since it is not only multidisciplinary but also academic.
- This advice has changed dramatically, with the development of multidisciplinary clinics for lupus in pregnancy.
- As with other chronic conditions, a multidisciplinary approach is essential to manage the ataxias successfully.
- Media and communication scholars often take a multidisciplinary approach.
- Screening for haemoglobin disorders shows what might be feasible using a multidisciplinary approach in primary care.
- Early lung cancer detection is complex and requires a multidisciplinary approach.
- The trials did not provide data on which aspects of the multidisciplinary approach led to improved outcome.
- A multidisciplinary health care team is needed to address the patient's holistic needs.
- Policies and corrective action to address and prevent verbal abuse must be multidisciplinary.
- Good multidisciplinary working depends on good communication within teams and across disciplines.
- The best approach is to make use of a team of multidisciplinary professionals who are committed to limb salvage.
- In this study, community multidisciplinary teams and hospital based care over one year were compared.
- They suggested creating a multidisciplinary forum for sharing best practices.
- In this approach, multidisciplinary teams deliver medical, psychosocial, and rehabilitative care.
- Therefore, a multidisciplinary task force was appointed and charged to rewrite the bylaws.
- Customised cataract surgery needs a multidisciplinary approach at several levels.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.