1(existence) prosaico(activity) rutinario
- The next day was as boring, mundane, unexciting, humdrum, dull, tedious, uneventful and monotonous as usual.
- The truth is far more mundane and less interesting than the story might suggest.
- One of the strangest things that happens to you when you are raising a toddler is how the normally mundane things get you incredibly excited.
- It is also full of the mundane, the pedestrian and the downright dull and ugly.
- We all joked about the mundane and unexciting routines which the majority of us shared with girlfriends and wives.
- Just as today, in the past a great deal of rubbish was generated by the mundane activities of everyday existence.
- Those acronyms, some might say, are designed to add a hint of excitement to an otherwise mundane and dull industry.
- But its in the execution and delivery that these common themes are saved from becoming mundane and boring.
- She has the happy knack of making the most mundane report appear interesting.
- Brands that stand out here take an otherwise ordinary and mundane activity and make it more interesting and engaging.
- They just wanted to see something exciting happen, something to break up the mundane humdrum of everyday life.
- In fact, it's almost easy to not read beyond her almost lyrical prose that makes the most mundane of everyday routines fascinating.
- It overlooks the mundane reality of everyday policing, which is often boring, messy, petty, trivial and venal.
- Stacked ahead of me are the dull and mundane tasks that'd bore anyone with an IQ higher than their pants size.
- Her conversation was mundane and her interests narrow.
- We put fancy, bubbly skins on the dull and mundane and think that we're making it all more interesting.
- Coupled with the fact that the main thrust of all the stuff I've done lately is repetitive, mundane, monotonous data entry.
- It is has been really relaxing and all the mundane hassles of normal day-to-day life seem a million miles away.
- I apologize to any readers who spent valuable minutes reading limitless minutiae about my mundane existence.
- But underneath all the excitement lurk the mundane pressures of the daily grind.
2(comments) trivial(person) ramplón