In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1distrofia muscular femenino
- Understanding of inherited conditions such as cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy and haemophilia will also be greatly improved.
- The symptoms of muscular dystrophy depend on the muscle groups first affected.
- This type of scoliosis occurs as a result of a condition which affects the nerves or muscles of the back, such as cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy.
- Heart muscles and some other involuntary muscles are also affected in some forms of muscular dystrophy, and a few forms involve other organs as well.
- It's used to help determine muscle conditions that might be causing muscle weakness, including muscular dystrophy and nerve disorders.
- Duchenne's muscular dystrophy is a severe, debilitating, and progressive muscle wasting disease.
- His interest is in gene treatments for muscular dystrophy and muscle aging.
- Researchers hope the findings can be used to help fight against muscle diseases, like muscular dystrophy.
- Studies in a mouse model of muscular dystrophy suggest that some diaphragmatic function is preserved until late in the disease.
- A diagnosis of chronic respiratory failure due to Duchenne's muscular dystrophy was made.
- His muscular dystrophy condition means that he is physically disabled, but inside there's this electrical storm buzzing away.
- Blood tests may be conducted to rule out other conditions that may have some similar symptoms, such as muscular dystrophy and brain tumours.
- A number of British fertility clinics are already testing embryos for inherited conditions like muscular dystrophy.
- It's a rare form of muscular dystrophy called disautonomic myocondrial myopathy.
- For this reason, X-linked conditions like hemophilia or muscular dystrophy are expressed in sons and transmitted by physically normal carrier mothers.
- Therefore, chromosome studies are not recommended for patients who are thought to have a single gene disorder such as cystic fibrosis or muscular dystrophy.
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy is an X linked disorder affecting approximately 1 in 3500 male live births.
- A muscle biopsy performed 27 years ago was interpreted as showing changes consistent with muscular dystrophy.
- Many kids with muscular dystrophy also have weakened heart and respiratory muscles.
- The pool caters for people suffering from a range of disabilities, including cerebral palsy, brain damage, muscular dystrophy and arthritis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.