1(reciprocally)they are mutually exclusive options — son opciones que se excluyen mutuamente / entre sí
- We'd been promising each other dinner for some months, and finally found a date that was mutually agreeable.
- The problem is that the two types of use are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
- The relationship proved mutually beneficial as they supported each other's prolific output.
- Theoretically it should have the makings of a mutually beneficial relationship.
- You may wish to propose to your neighbour that a structural engineer is mutually appointed and the cost is split equally.
- Motherhood and modelling seemed mutually exclusive to her, and it took her a while to realise they needn't be.
- Seeing two mutually antagonistic peoples interact at gunpoint provides ample dramatic tension.
- I would not see the two as mutually exclusive, but rather running together.
- With thanks for your interest, we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
- In a mutually beneficial arrangement the club will lend the fun run organisers the watch.
- As a tenant you should be able to enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship with your landlord.
- Not that it's a competition, nor that the two are necessarily mutually exclusive.
- So we were hopeful that we would be able to come to mutually agreeable arrangements.
- Get out and network with new people - look for mutually beneficial strategic partnerships.
- It's a mutually loving relationship which makes for the deepest fulfilment.
- From this viewpoint, the two categories are therefore mutually exclusive.
- Shop bosses need to negotiate arrangements with employees that are mutually satisfactory.
- Both are inevitable but at the same time they are mutually exclusive.
- For such mutually beneficial cooperation to develop, we need to be able to talk to each other.
- Certainly, their most impressive performances are often mutually exclusive.
2(by, to, for all parties)it was mutually acceptable/beneficial — era aceptable/beneficioso para ambos/para todos
- it was mutually agreed that the meeting be postponed — se decidió de común acuerdo que la reunión se pospusiera