- Arthralgia, myalgia, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting have also been frequently reported.
- Other symptoms may include chills, anorexia, generalized or frontal headache, severe myalgia and arthralgia, weakness, and fatigue.
- Patients may be asymptomatic or may have symptoms of fever, malaise, myalgia, and hepatitis.
- Fever, malaise, myalgia, and upper respiratory tract symptoms or infections characterize influenza infection.
- After several days in the hospital the rash began to fade, but the low-grade fever, myalgia, arthralgia, and muscle weakness persisted.