1mina femenino(pájaro tropical capaz de imitar sonidos humanos) mainato masculino
- Soil can be seeded within monoculture grass, or trees can be planted widely apart so that they do not become roosts for mynas and starlings.
- We could observe a couple of endangered hill mynas among other species.
- Sparrows, starlings, Indian mynahs and feral pigeons rarely visit Australian gardens, which welcome an array of colourful native birds.
- There are even a few rare records of mynas attacking people.
- Despite my positive emotional response to talking animals, I've never taught an animal to speak, not even a parrot or a mynah.