In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1místico masculinomística femenino
- It was at once the most sacrilegious and yet mystic moment many of them had ever experienced.
- Their religious rituals shroud themselves in mystic diversity.
- Do we need to invoke some sort of mystic intuition?
- In fact, there are many mystic traditions that consider dancing as the roadway to God.
- It is also an astonishingly powerful, elemental and mystic structure.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.