- The Gorgon was a mythical creature who portrayed the darkest aspects of the feminine: revenge, hatred, lust for power, bitterness and self hatred.
- That night I found myself staring at a carved masterpiece that decorated the ceiling, with snarling beasts and mythical creatures.
- They represented deities, mythical creatures, imaginary beasts, and recognizable fauna imbued with symbolic meanings.
- Only subsequently did it go back to Europa, the mythical princess abducted by Zeus.
- I had always thought that the Centaur was a mythical beast, but obviously the Greek aristocracy know where to find them.
- What myth is being alluded to and what is the name of the mythical horse so raised?
- Even the country's national symbol - the dragon - is a mythical beast.
- One corner had the Chinese symbol for fire, the other something that looked like part of a mythical beast.
- All sorts of things have inspired names for performance cars over the years, from animals and winds to exotic locations, mythical beasts and motor racing personalities.
- Ivory statues of mythical beasts with emerald eyes lined the way.
- She was teased up to the age of 7 because she used to believe in monsters and mythical beasts.
- Incidentally, the ancients had another cause for being grateful to this mythical hero.
- I recognize that another current movie has done well by inventing a language for mythical beings, but is it really necessary that the vampires talk in vampirish?
- I would search for other mythical beasts like him.
- The school was named after a mythical creature in the hope it would appeal to youngsters at the school.
- Their entire surfaces were carved with mythical beasts and classic Viking patterns.
- Like the mythical phoenix, which arose in its own ashes, the ram was chosen as a natural symbol of resurrection because of its ability, when shorn, to replenish its stock of wool.
- In China, the unicorn is a symbol of perfect goodness - a mythical beast with a lifespan of a thousand years.
- Yet another use of a grotesque image can be seen in the carvings of two mythical beasts that perch on top of the great medieval cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris, France.
- According to one legend, a mythical hero named Bochica introduced culture and civilization to the people living around Bogotá.
2(not real)the mythical wisdom of old age — la supuesta sabiduría que da la vejez
- her mythical uncle — su imaginario tío